RealResolutions Social Media Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is: The Gym Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, No. 5659669, Registered Office: 5th Floor, OneCroydon, 12 - 16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 0XT
2. Employees of The Gym Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants must be 18 or over
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the following link -
6. The competition will be run for 5 weeks from 26th December 2017 to the 28th of January 2018. There will be 5 prizes to win – one per week. Each week’s competition will begin on Monday following launch post and will end on the Sunday of each week at 23:59. The winner will be chosen and notified by the following Friday.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: The winner will win one year’s free solo membership for any The Gym Ltd gym location.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by: a member of The Gym Group ltd or appointed bodies.
12. The winner will be notified by email/letter or social media within 28 days of being announced on social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and content in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Anthem, 338-346 Goswell Road, London EC1V 7LQ.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.