FitQuest competition terms & conditions
During the month of May we will be running a national FitQuest Competition in all gyms. The competitions and prizes are as follows:
- The promoter is: The Gym Ltd, Registered in England & Wales, No. 5659669, Registered Office: 5th Floor, One Croydon, 12 - 16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, CR0 0XT
- Highest total FQ Score when taking a Fitness test in May 2018 wins a Fitness Retreat Holiday for the applicant and a friend of their choice.
- Biggest improvement in FQ Score (calculated as the % difference between the applicants lowest and highest FQ score in May 2018) when taking at least 2 Fitness tests in May 2018 wins a Fitness Retreat Holiday for the applicant and a friend of their choice. The applicants test results must demonstrate a positive improvement in score across the month rather than a decline
- Highest test score for each of the individual results. These are listed as Upper body strength, upper body endurance, Lower body strength, lower body endurance, power, speed, balance and cardio recovery. The highest score for each of these tests will win a 12 month LIVE IT. membership at their current home gym. If more than one member shares the highest score in a particular test they will be entered into a prize draw
- The promotor will pick 1 competition entry at random each week in May 2018 to give a 12 month LIVE IT. membership to at their current home gym
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay
To have a valid entry applicants need to follow the competition criteria:
- To be entered into the competition the applicant must first of all take a fitness test using FitQuest. They must then post a picture or video of themselves using the machine to Instagram. They need to use the #ImLivingIt and include their FQ score in the comments. Applications will not be valid unless both of these steps has been followed.
- To win the ‘Biggest Improver’ prize the applicant only needs to have posted once during the month of May.
- Competition starts on the 1st May 2018 and runs until 23.59 on the 31st May 2018. To be a valid entry both the fitness test and Instagram post must have been completed within this time bracket
- Applicants need to have been a valid TGG member during May (Solo, Twin, Bundle, DO IT., LIVE IT., Complimentary, Student or Day Pass)
- Employees of The Gym Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Any competition applicant / winner under the age of 18 will need written consent from a parent or guardian to attend the Fitness Retreat
- The Fitness Retreat will be provided by CF360. Retreats operate most months across the year. Winners will be given a range of dates to redeem their prize and can choose the one that works best for them. They will be given flights, accommodation and 3 meals a day as well as access to fitness training and physiotherapy. They are allowed to bring a friend of their choice who will also be able to redeem the same benefits. The Gym group cannot accept responsibility or liability for any of the flight or holiday experience. Any issues need to be taken up with CF360 directly in the same way as any normal paying customer for their retreats. Once the retreat dates have been chosen by the winning member, CF360 will book the relevant flights and accommodation for you. Once booked you may not be able to change the dates or travel details without incurring a charge.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners of the 12 month LIVE IT. membership will be given this in June, once the competition has closed. It will be 12 consecutive months from the date it is granted and you will not be able to pause or freeze the offer. Should you decide to cancel the complimentary membership, you will not be able to re-instate it at a later date.